My blog received an award! Woo Hoo! Holly over @ Haas Family Blessings, gave me a Kreativ Blogger Award! Isn't she sweet? Holly is a loving mother, wife, and fellow nuclear medicine technologist with two AMAZING blogs that I love to follow! I'm still kind of in shock considering I have neglected my poor blog over the past couple of months. Nothing like an award to give me a little motivation right? Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness Holly! This award definitely brightened my day (and possibly even my whole weekend!) ;-)
So here are the rules: 1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award. 2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award. 4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know. 5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. 6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
7 Things you may not know about me:
1) My middle name is Sky.
2) I was supposed to be named Chad Robert after an ultrasound led my parents to believe they were having a boy. (Surprise! Surprise!)
3) One of my goals in life is to visit every state in the U.S. at least once. 25 down 25 to go ;-)
4) I secretly love my job! I only have to work 2 days a week, I have amazing coworkers, and I get to help save lives (how cool is that?!?!)
5) I am a shopaholic! Seriously, there should be meetings for people like me, LOL!
6) I once wrote an essay about Miss Piggy that won me several scholarships.
7) Two of my biggest fears are of birds and cats. I can't stand to be around either of them. I attribute this to watching the movies The Birds and Pet Cemetery when I was younger. (Big mistake, LOL!)
And now time for me to nominate some of my fave bloggers for this fun award!
Drum roll please...
- Katie @ Mayson Jars & Graham Crackers
- Michelle @ Melville Mayhem
- Linda @ My Trendy Tykes
- Amanda @ Somewhere in Texas
- Shannon @ Sweet Blessings
- Sarah @ When Two Becomes Three
If you haven't already, check out the above blogs. They totally Rock My Socks!!!