Monday, June 8, 2009

Domestic Diva





So what if my idea of cleaning house is sweeping the room with a glance? LOL! Unlike most people, I love Mondays. After working all weekend, it's nice to just kick back and relax with the fam. Usually, we make it a point to do absolutely nothing on Monday's besides vegging out and enjoying the day. Today however was different, and I unleashed my inner June Cleaver ;-) I cleaned house, did laundry, paid bills (ugh!), fed Paise carrots for the first time (yummy!), gave her a bath and cooked dinner (try not to laugh to hard, it was delicious!) I think Justin is still in shock, lol! Let's just hope I can be this productive the rest of the week, haha!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I am new to all this, but I am amazed! It is beautiful! Thanks for making us a part! Uncle Tim and Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! It's addictive! Paisley is beautiful--look forward to more posts:).

    ReplyDelete