Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Though I would rather ramble about my crazy adventures as a first time mom to a spoiled rotten princess, I'll put a sock in it (just for today, lol). Today, I just want to take the time to say thank you to all the dad's in my life (past and present). I was never what you would call a "daddy's girl," but I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today without the love, caring, guidance and influence of each and every one of these special men. To each and every one of you, you know who you are, thank you so incredibly much from the bottom of my heart for everything!

And to Justin, I don't tell you often enough, but I am the luckiest girl in the world (next to Paisley of course) to have you in my life. You are nothing short of amazing! You are an awesome boyfriend and a phenomenal daddy. I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for all that you have done and continue to do for us. You never cease to amaze me baby! Happy 1st Father's Day! We love you!

I created this slideshow with some of the pics we just had taken. A couple of the pics are the same that I used in a previous post, but... It turned out too cute not to share ;)









Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Latest Paisley Pics
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. We have been so blessed to have some good men in our life. Some we still have to love and cherish some we have in our hearts and souls forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone had a wonderful father's day!

    ReplyDelete