Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's All About ME... LOL!

I was catching up on what some of my blog friends were doing and found this idea from Linda at My Trendy Tykes. Go check out her blog, it's hilarious (that's a compliment, BTW).



So, without further adieu, I present to you the,

"What Google Thinks About Me" meme.






Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search


Kellie needs to stop doing stuff to her face.


(Why don't you tell me how you really feel? LOL)



"[your name] looks like"


Kellie looks like she is in a wheel chair....(No comment, haha)




"[your name] wants"



Kellie wants some shoes. (AMEN!!!)




"[your name] does"



Kellie does Wicked.



(bwahahahaha!! Don't make me get my flying monkeys!)








"[your name] hates"



Kellie hates you.



(Not really, but if the shoe fits...)




"[your name] asks"



Kellie asks for her wedding rings.



(LMFAO! We won't even go THERE!)



"[your name] likes"



Kellie likes country music so much that she skipped school.


(Darn it! Who let the cat outta the bag???)




"[your name] eats"

Kellie eats it!


(Hahaha! Sad but true,


I am by far the clumsiest person I know!)




"[your name] wears"



Kellie wears many hats.


(all of the with style ;-p)




"[your name] was arrested for"



Kellie was arrested for punching boyfriend.


(Better watch out I've got a mean left hook, LOL)



"[your name] loves"



Kellie loves being a girl.




Now you know everything there is to know about "me" haha!



Pretty funny huh? Your turn!









1 comment:

  1. heheh..."Lori needs help" "Lori looks like a boy" and "Lori eats kids" were by far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete